5 Tips For Keeping a Healthy Energy System
Living A Healthy Lifestyle Is An Important Component Of Maintaining A Balanced Energy System
- Allow for Quality Sleep – Bright lights, computer screens, and TV screens decrease melatonin levels and increase brain activity. Go off the grid for at least one hour before turning in, and allow for 7-8 hours of sleep. If you are experiencing sleep disorder it may be due to energy blocks caused by physical, mental or environmental stress. Reiki is a natural and effective way to improve sleep disturbances.
- Drink plenty of water – The rule of thumb is drinking half your body weight. If you weigh 150 pounds drink 75 oz of pure water per day. Too little or too much hydration can lead to health problems. To keep track of your water intake, ask Santa to put a water bottle in your stocking!
- Your body needs to Move – A healthy and practical exercise program is important to prevent your energy system from becoming sluggish. I happen to know that Santa delivers gym and Yoga memberships!
- Eat healthy and clean – Clean and organic foods naturally fuel our energy systems. Processed foods, sugars and gluten gunk up our energy system leading to blocks and imbalance. If achieving and maintaining healthy eating habits is difficult for you let‘s talk about how Reiki can remove energy blocks and increase your vibration to help release cravings and unhealthy habits. Also, ask me about the new R3 healthy eating plan.
- Remove Toxins – We live in a toxic environment. There are toxins in our food, our water, our personal care and cleaning products. These toxins deplete our energy systems, leaving us feeling sluggish, stuck and unhealthy. Purchasing products through a truly pure wellness company can help easily eliminate toxins around you. Ask me for more information if you’d like to learn what products I recommend.
- Visions Reiki is now in two locations! I am pleased to offer Reiki Sessions at Fusion Body Works in Murrysville twice monthly.
- Beginning in January, Visions Reiki will be hosting a Reiki Circle on the second Thursday of each month at 7:00 pm. The Reiki circle is an opportunity for all to experience the wonderful healing energy of Reiki. All levels of practitioners, as well as the curious and anyone who wants to experience Reiki healing in a group setting are welcome. So, come and practice your Reiki skills or experience Reiki from a group healing. Donations from the heart will be accepted. Sign up now by phone or email.
- Reiki Workshops for 2018 are now scheduled.
- Reiki I Workshops
- January 20, 2018
- April 21, 2018
- July 21, 2018
- Reiki II Workshops
- February 17, 2018
- May 19, 2018
- September 22, 2018
- Reiki III/ Master level training is available to practitioners who participate in a one on one interview and demonstrate proficiency with Level I and II content. Contact me to schedule your interview.
- Reiki I Workshops
Trust that your body is designed to heal itself of any type of dis-harmony or dis-ease.
Believe in your wellness beyond all else.
Have Faith that God is working on your behalf for your greater good.